The Entering Canaan Ministry consists of:
- Beginning the Journey: Days of Prayer & Healing, the message of hope for those hurting.
- Fighting the Battles: Monthly Gatherings (groups) addressing specific post abortion issues.
- Hope & Healing Weekends: delving more deeply into the wounds of shame, grief, anxiety, self hatred, anger and other post abortion manifestations.
- Special Gatherings: Advent, Mother’s Day, and other times that may be particularly painful for those who have lost a child through abortion.
- Mercy Retreats: Yearly renewal retreats to aid in continued growth and healing emotionally and spiritually.
All locations listed may not participate in all of the components of Entering Canaan. Please check with them for their offerings.
All locations listed may not participate in all of the components of the Entering Canaan Ministry. Please check with them for their offerings.
Contact: Maureen Ciardiello
Call for information.
West Palm Beach, Florida
Contact: Susan Polo
Baton Rouge, LA
June 1, 2019
October 19, 2019
Contact: Danielle Van Haute
St. Louis, MO
Entering Canaan Day of Prayer & Healing
For women suffering because of a past abortion
June 22, 2019
Contact: Theresa Bonopartis
Days of Prayer & Healing
Contact: Sisters of Life
Rockville Center, New York
Patricia Fox (516) 678-5800
Exts.626 & 381
Contact: Lisa Hall
Contact: Clarissa Lipenski
615 415 2550
October 5, 2019
Contact: Sarah Lapierre
English Contact: Sr. Priscilla deGuzman, SPC
Spanish Contact: Maria Tirado, OFS